Poscig

Wednesday 23 October 2013

Student Evaluation



The Consumer
I gave this piece of work 58 out of 60. Despite the simpleness of the production I felt there was a brilliant choice of actor, the music choice was exceptional and there camera work was brilliant. They took some really effective shots, especially the one of the Murderer in the mirror. I also liked the fact that the story line was very easy to follow and I was never lost at any point.




The Awesomest action film ever.
This film was a complete contrast to the first film, I felt this one was very poor and only score is 38 out of 60. They had very shaky camera shots in places and the acting was pretty stereotypical and very similar to many tasks I had already viewed. The setting they filmed it in was also very boring and didn't have anything to do with the genre (filmed in a school). The props were also very bad, a toy plastic gun had no impact on the audience at all, and finally the titles were very cringey and boring






Withdrawl
This opening sequence was a tale of two halves. I scored this 49 out of 60 as I felt the start was excellent. The acting was very good, the props were very believable and it came across as very realistic to begin with. The soundtrack was also very relevant and matched the slowed effect of the camera shots. However the end spoilt it for me with the unreal diegetic off screen sounds of this unknown beast. Was this an effect of the cocaine or was the creature real, I didn't think it worked and spoilt the film a bit. Other than this I thought it was very good.

No comments:

Post a Comment